The Annual Art Auction
Save the Date! 25th Annual Art Auction
Friday, April 26, 2019
Ponitz Center, Sinclair Community College
Members $50 | Non-Members $65 | April 25, 26 & at Door $75
Doors open at 6 p.m.
The biggest and best, 100+ ORIGINAL works of art by the best of the best LOCAL artists at AFFORDABLE prices along with 700 art-partiers party of them all! Held the last Friday in April, The Contemporary Dayton’s signature fundraiser is more casual than your average gala and guarantees something for everyone, plus great music, tons of food and fun—all in support of our mission.
+ get a sneak peek:
Auction Preview Exhibition
April 5-24, 2019
at The Contemporary Dayton
Opening Party: April 5, 6-8 p.m.
Raffle Grand Prize
Awesome Art Adventure
$1,000 Value Columbus Getaway Weekend
Columbus Museum of Art
Get your raffle tickets now for your chance to win an art-filled getaway in Columbus, Ohio. One raffle ticket will be selected for a trip for two that will provide the art-lovers an exciting weekend in the heart of Ohio. You’ll get to enjoy some of the best Columbus has to offer, including:
- 2-night stay for two* at the 50 Lincoln Short North Bed and Breakfast – Located on the edge of downtown in the Short North Arts District, 50 Lincoln Short North Bed and Breakfast is a perfect place to stay when visiting Columbus.
- 4 Tickets to the Columbus Museum of Art – Our collection includes outstanding late nineteenth and early twentieth-century American and European modern works of art.
- $250 gift certificate for the Ohio Theatre. This Historic theater brings shows like Hello, Dolly! and Finding Neverland, to the 2019 season.
- $200 gift certificate for dinner at Milestone 229 – Unmatched Columbus, Ohio dining with remarkable views of downtown Columbus, the restaurant features elevated comfort food from a scratch-kitchen with the finest and freshest ingredients.
- $200 gift certificate to the Studios on High Gallery – Located in the Short North Arts District since 1986, Studios on High Gallery is the oldest artist-owned-and-operated gallery in Columbus.
Tickets are $25 each, or 5 for $100!
*Based on availability, good thru December 31, 2019.
2019 Auction Host Committee
Dirk Kreutzer, Chair
Jennifer Brumby, 2018 Chair
Jo Anne Vincent
2019 Auction Press Release
2019 Auction Volunteer Application
Guest Review: A 30-Something's Perspective on Buying Art
Thank You to Our Generous 2018 Auction Sponsors
Dr. Robert L. Brandt, Jr.
Heidelberg Distributing Company
Houser Asphalt & Concrete
Square One Salon & Spa
University of Dayton
Cross Street Partners
Amelia Hounshell & Brian Albrecht / Element Utility Service
Sebaly, Shillito + Dyer
Thompson Hine LLP
Cindy Mason & Jim Crosset
Zig Zag Gallery
Children’s Medical Center of Dayton
Pam & Dave Denka
Cathy & Craig Hall
Miller Valentine Group
Rick Omlor & Liz Hardy
RSM US, LLP
Jon & Diana Sebaly
Eileen & Richard Carr
Larry & Marilyn Klaben
David & Laurie Leach
Gayle & Irvin Moscowitz
Shari & Don Rethman
Susan Strong & Bob Pohl
Sandra & Jim Wall